Friday 19 September 2008

 

Great Works 12 Now Published

I'd like to announce that the just uploaded issue of Great Works contains the following new material:



All the material on contemporary British poetry is transferred to www.modernpoetry.org.uk, which now has a proper homepage, and will be expanded. It includes a listing of readings in London. This means I don't have to remind you about the imminent launch of Sundays at the Oto, because you'll see it mentioned there. Do send details of any readings to me - at the moment I'm gleaning them as I can (which is why I'm only dealing with London).

The next stage (once I've just corrected an irritating little error on the homepage) is to redo the links. I also have to arrange for the publication of a posthumous volume of Amos Weisz's translations and other writing.

Beyond that, I aim at getting modernpoetry.org.uk onto a more professional basis - negotiating the nightmares of funding! (if any's been spared from subsidising the bloody Olympics).

Labels: , , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]